EffectiveSoft mobile programmers created an original iPhone game East Indian Tycoon, to meet the needs of customers in iPhone software development and to add new iPhone project to portfolio.
Click here to play the iPhone game online.
Free iPhone game East Indian Tycoon is available on iTunes App Store now
|Download our game from iTunes
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.Get iTunes and enjoy our iPhone game for free.
Flash demo - Flash game East Indian Tycoon
To develop iPhone project we formed a team of experienced project manager, mobile programmers, designer and script writer. The team of developers decided to produce a creative game concept, so the main characters of this game became a ship and islands, located in the sea.
Main mission of the iPhone game East Indian Tycoon is to monitor islands and to deliver goods from islands to the storage. It is a simple and exciting logistic game for touch screen mobile devices. We applied Agile methodology to game development process, it allowed us to divide tasks into small parts and to discuss them during short meetings.
- Collect goods on the islands and deliver them to the storage
- Deliver harvest to the storage before it gets spoilt
- Set an order of tasks for the ship and manage it in time
The iPhone demo with rich graphic interface and interactive features was build with the power of such tools and technologies as: Apple XCode, Adobe Photoshop, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch API and other.
Solution highlights of iPhone game
- A* (A star) path finding algorithm implementation for iPhone
- Events processing
- Lifecycle management of objects
- Dynamic calculation of move trajectory
- State machines
- Accelerometer data processing
Benefits for the customers
- Fast game prototyping
- Expandable game architecture
- Rich graphic user interface with touch control and shake gesture support
- Adjustable parameters for fine game balance tuning
|Design development time:||300 h|
|Number of created graphic elements:||80 items|
|Total project development time:||250 h|
|Lines of code:||~3000|
|Tools:||Apple XCode, Adobe Photoshop|
|Technologies:||Objective-C, Cocoa Touch API, Cocos2d framework|