EffectiveSoft unveils Intellexer SDK 4.4: unique semantic platform for software development
EffectiveSoft rolls out an updated version of Intellexer SDK 4.4 with brand new features and enhancements in such modules as Intellexer SDK, Summarizer SDK, Categorizer SDK and Language Recognizer SDK.
Recently released Intellexer SDK 4.4 preserves all benefits of previous versions and includes more changes and additions.
What's new in Intellexer SDK 4.4:
- Memory leaks fixed
- Language Recognizer created
In Summarizer SDK were added more features:
- Ontology-based summarization (for predefined topics).
- Attribute synonymy for improving summarization added.
- Ontology-based concept tree transformation (for predefined topics).
- Improved representation of the Concept Tree (garbage filtering, attribute synonymy)
- Concept Tree depth setting added
- Document type divided into document structure and document topic
- Document type retrieving improved
- New document topics added. Now there are 20 document topics: Economics, Politics, Law, Health, IT, Disaster, Ecology, Sport, Innovation, Arts, Auto, Education, Entertainment, Travel, Weather, Acoustics, Chemistry, Electricity, Energy, Optics
Language Recognizer SDK contains an addition:
- Support of 12 languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish
In Categorizer SDK:
- Added possibility to filter non-English text (using Language Recognizer)
Our customers will have an opportunity to update 4x versions of Intellexer SDK to Intellexer SDK 4.4 for free, but the update from 3x versions to Intellexer SDK 4.4 is offered at special price.
Contact us for more information about Intellexer SDK and visit our official website http://www.intellexer.com/
View all news