EffectiveSoft Corporation, an international software development company with more than 20 years of professional services experience, is in search of our first B2B Growth Marketing Manager, focusing heavily on new customer acquisition through digital channels, particularly email marketing. Headquartered in San Diego, EffectiveSoft specializes in developing customer software solutions for forward-thinking clients.
EffectiveSoft is a remote-first company, thus this is a WFH role. The preferred location for this role is in the Eastern time zone.
About the Role
The Growth Marketing Manager develops and executes digital strategies aimed at generating interest for our solutions and acquiring new customers. Reporting to the CMO, this role is responsible for overseeing the entire digital campaign cycle, focusing heavily on the email channel while working with other members of the marketing team (content, Web, SEO, social, partnerships, writers, and designers). Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand through a holistic email marketing strategy and ensure prospects are in-the-know of our services. And, in the process, increase sales and help us grow our footprint globally.
Responsibilities: what you’ll do
- Devise and manage the entire email marketing strategy and activities through the various stages of the funnel
- Create audience segments based on demographic, behavioral, psychographic, and other criteria
- Grow and convert our subscriber base by providing audiences with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Develop and manage email databases for lead generation
- Design and implement highly-personalized email campaigns via HubSpot
- Craft irresistible subject lines and write compelling body copies and CTAs to drive conversions
- Proofread emails for creativity, clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Jump-start our newsletter endeavor (strategy & execution)
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Ensure email campaigns adhere to industry standards and do not violate regulatory compliances
- Track key campaign metrics and report their impact on sales conversions
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
Requirements and skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HubSpot Marketing Hub; Sales Hub would be an added bonus
- Love, love, love Data!
- Microsoft Outlook, Office
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Preferred: global business experience
- Start-up experience a plus!
Our key benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision) for you and your family
- Unlimited PTO taken responsibly
- “Employee of the Week” award
- Learning center: technical meetups, talent development trainings, general education lectures, corporate library, certification, etc.
- The option for a Macbook or a PC