Effectivesoft has an opening for Director of Marketing and Global Sales. The role is responsible for developing and providing detailed market and industry analysis to enable executive team make decisions resulting in increased market share, top line growth and bottom line results, in addition to a sustainable system to drive operational effectiveness. Duties include detailed analysis of financial information, developing customer or internal proposals, conducting extensive research, and evaluating business and information/data to prepare recommendations regarding potential projects. The Director of Marketing and Global Sales will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative research of market conditions focused on competitor and customer intelligence. The position will work closely with senior leadership and management stakeholders to prioritize and align business opportunities with strategic goals of the company.
Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a closely related field of concentration plus 1 year of experience in job offered or related occupation. In the alternative employer will accept 3 years of work experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience must include:
– Conducting market research and performing market analysis;
– Qualitative and quantitative research studies focusing on competitor and customer intelligence;
– Utilize relevant industry and benchmark metrics for comparison purposes;
– Examine and analyze statistical data and forecast future trends and behaviors;
– Perform market segmentation analysis through geographic, demographic, psychographic and/or behavioral analysis;
– Working within an international market, predominantly Eastern Europe;
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
4445 Eastgate Mall, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
WHERE TO APPLY:
attn Yauhen Pyzhyk, 4445 Eastgate Mall, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121