The role is responsible for communicating effectively with company executives key technology vendors, and colleagues to confirm software development priorities and timelines. The incumbent will devise short and long-term plans for achieving business and software development priorities and objectives. The Business Development Director will coordinate multiple teams involved in the development and enhancement of the company’s systems and processes, and ensure their optimal deployment. The role is responsible for maintaining the company’s technology portfolio of applications and its network-, cloud- and software- assets, capabilities, and integrations and leading negotiations with vendors.
Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a closely related field of concentration plus 2 years of experience in job offered or related occupation. In the alternative, the employer will accept 4 years of experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience must include:
– Oversee client and partner relationships;
– Define, deploy and drive sustainable and repeatable process improvements through the entire
product development and delivery lifecycle;
– Define and measure key performance indicators and drive corrective actions throughout the entire organization based on real data and results;
– Attract, develop and retain a high-performing team based on strengths, talents, group dynamics and business needs and provide clear direction, feedback and development to direct reports;
– Identify strategic opportunities and potential threats associated with emerging technologies and execute development plans;
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
4445 Eastgate Mall, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
WHERE TO APPLY:
attn Yauhen Pyzhyk, 4445 Eastgate Mall, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121