Joint Application Development (JAD)
EffectiveSoft has mature experience in Joint Application Development. We are committed to the success of the system we develop, and involve client and professional domain experts to perform workshops called JAD sessions.
It allows delivering software projects with enhanced productivity and efficiency, to reduce system cost and development time due to joint efforts of JAD facilitator, business end-user and domain experts.
Other development methodologies we adapt:
- Agile Software Development methodology
- Waterfall Model
- Extreme Programming (or EP)
- Rapid Application Development (RAD)
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Scrum and Spiral methodologies
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
These models are constantly improved by EffectiveSoft's domain experts accordingly to new knowledge gained, new technologies and tools acquired.
Software development services
EffectiveSoft has well-defined process of application development, which comprises full software development life-cycle (SDLC), spanning from project evaluation and business requirements analysis to application design, software testing and support. Our software expertise covers intranet/internet applications, object-oriented software and client server applications. We apply appropriate software development methodologies taking into consideration business requirements of the customer and project scope.
Our services include:
- Custom software development
- Quality Assurance services
- Software reengineering and project enhancement
- Software support and maintenance
- IT Consulting
What is JAD and why you need it?
Joint Application Development methodology (or JAD) was worked out in the late 1970s by two IBM members: Chuck Morris and Tony Crawford. JAD methodology implies bringing together business end user and system developers of different technical backgrounds in a creative environment, called JAD session. If you have a medium or small-sized project, Joint Application Design will ideally suit your needs.
Key advantages for customers:
- Simply resolved difficulties between parties during development process
- Lower risks due to joint cooperation of both company and client
- Reduced time and costs of system development
- Reduced function creep and improves performance of the system
- Improved system quality and efficiency due to well-defined requirements
- Closer communication between business end-users and IT stuff
- Achievement of project objectives and timings
- Error-free software product as a result