Document Management - Our Expertise
Being an integral part of enterprise content management (ECM), DM systems are aimed at fulfilling the following functions:
- Storing electronic documents of any type (including word-processing files, PDFs, emails, etc.);
- Conducing a thorough search in the database by certain keywords;
- Comparing documents and finding similar ones;
- Grouping files by categories;
- Tracking edits and users who made them;
- Restricting access to files;
- Extracting and summarizing texts;
- Controlling the deletion of documents;
- Retrieving edited documents versions;
- Carrying out the above-mentioned operations via mobile devices.
EffectiveSoft has successfully implemented different DM solutions in a vast range of domain industries: healthcare, education, transportation and logistics, banking and finance, e-commerce, and more.
You may opt for universal solutions or ask developers to customize or integrate one of the already existing systems.
If universal systems are too complicated for your company or they lack specific functionality, EffectiveSoft is willing to create a custom DM system that would address all your business needs. Custom document management software development comprises the following phases:
- Analysis of the client’s industry and infrastructure;
- Design of an optimal workflow system;
- Prototyping, interface design, performance checking;
- Development and testing;
- Installation and integration;
- Client’s staff training;
- 24/7 tech support;
- Regular updates and functionality extension.
Innovative Methods and Machine Learning
The constantly growing information volumes make companies seek more comprehensive and fresh solutions. EffectiveSoft offers its own range of intellectual tools for document management.
Thanks to the implementation of Machine Learning techniques and semantic tools, new DM systems can comprise the following components:
- Automatic categorization;
- Question-Answering System;
- Sentiment analyzer;
- Named entities extraction;
Find more here.
EffectiveSoft has been conducting relevant studies and delivering Document Management solutions based on Documentum, Oracle Primavera, and SharePoint for more than 10 years. So, feel free to get in touch with our managers and learn details on the development and customization services we offer.
Soutron LMS is a web-based automation system functioning as a library portal. This system gives access to information assets and enables sharing data, simplifies the management of physical and electronic materials across multiple offices (including those situated in different countries).>> Details
DMS Connector is an ASP.NET application developed for our customer Aconex Ltd., a provider of online collaboration and project management solutions for commercial and governmental sectors. This web application allows different vendors to connect their in-house Document Management Systems to the customer's online platform and provides better collaboration.>> Details
IES is a complex knowledge management system that can boast such features as natural language search, document systematization, and analytics. The back end of IES automatically indexes and groups corporate documents by categories. The front end allows finding necessary files, responds to questions with the power of semantic technologies.>> Details